Sunday, February 21, 2010

St. Catherine's Recognized with Heritage Marker

On February 15, the Port Coquitlam Heritage and Cultural Society unveiled five Heritage Markers that commemorate historical buildings. One of the markers gives a brief history of St. Catherine’s Church. It will be placed on the parking lot across from City Hall where the church stood from 1931 to 1999.

Rev. Paul Strudwick and Pippa VanVelzen of the Heritage Society pose with the St. Catherine’s historical marker.